Monday, July 23, 2007

My letter

I think that my letter shows that I am getting better at asking usefull qustions. But I think a next step for me is to take more time with my brain storm.

168 Clyde Rd
Fendalton
Christchurch
New Zealand


Dear Paul Jennings,

Hi I’m Kate Hyde
I’m from Fendalton Open-air primary school Christchurch New Zealand.
I love your story The Buske in your book Unbelievable.
I have read so many of your books but this is just the best ever 10/10. It was really sad but very surprising and I think it would have taken a lot of thought for your awsome ending when really the man that thaked to th boy was really The Busker, very inventived.

I’ve got a few questions for you if that in alright.
First how did you come up with the idea for your great story The Busker?
Another thing that I was wondering was are you any thing like any people in the story?
So over all I think that your story was the best thing I’ve ever read dramatic, sad, fun to read and heaps more.

Yours Faithfully Kate

No comments: